Fix Facebook Pay Not Working? Unable To Pay/Request Payments
A guide on Facebook Pay not working
Facebook Pay is a secure method to transfer money on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Whatsapp. It is introduced by Facebook for the convenience of users. In this, the users can link their debit card through the app settings in Messenger and then send money to the friends or other users. You can select the amount and simply click on Pay to transfer. It does not involve any charges of the transfer.
How does it work?
If you want to know the working of Facebook Pay, go through the following pointers:
- You have to enter your account info, and then you can easily purchase, transfer or donate through the apps.
- To secure the transactions, you an either add a PIN or biometrics.
- You can view the transaction history, manage payments and access the customer support option.
- While using, you have to select your country, as it is available in various countries of the world.
Why Facebook Pay is not working?
The common reasons for Facebook Pay not working are as follows:
- Your friend might have declined the payment.
- The debit card was not added successfully.
- PayPal account was not connected to the Messenger account.
- The issue might be with the debit card or PayPal account.
You can try to fix these issues for the proper working of Facebook Pay.
How to fix Facebook Pay not working?
When you can't use Facebook Pay, you can try some fixes, as mentioned below:
- Ask your friend to accept the payment.
- Check for the debit card details, and if incorrect, enter the correct details.
- Also, check for your PayPal account, whether it is transferring money or not.
After all these fixes, if you are still facing the issue, contact the customer support of Facebook Pay. The executives are available through various platforms, and you can use the contact details to reach them for assistance.