Learn How To Change/Reset/Recover Centurylink Email Password
A Quick Guide To Change Or Reset CenturyLink Email Password
Changing password of an email account is quite useful for any user including CenturyLink email holders. Since, CenturyLink users access their email accounts to enjoy their network services, cloud storage services and other important services, it becomes important for them to keep their email accounts safe and secure. Now, what could be more important than changing the password of their CenturyLink email accounts?
Therefore, read this article on CenturyLink password reset and also read some of the quick tips to create a strong password for your account.
Steps To Change Or Reset Email Password Of A Centurylink Account
The following steps will help you to change your CenturyLink email account’s password in no time.
- Head over to the official CenturyLink homepage in your web browser
- Login to your account and then navigate to the My CenturyLink menu on the top navigation bar
- Next, select the Change Email Password option from the drop-down menu to view a new browser window
- Now, in the new window, enter your current password in the "Current Password" and then you can enter a new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields as per your desire and then save the changes by clicking the Save button
Top Tips To Create Safe & Secure Password To Ensure Your Centurylink’s Account
You can follow the tips mentioned below to create a safe password for your CenturyLink account.
- Always use a combination of letters and numbers to ensure that you password is “un-crack-able” or harder to break
- The password shouldn’t match your date of birth, account number or any other information related to you directly
Moreover, if you have forgotten your password then contact technical-support to get help on your CenturyLink password recovery.