How to Fix Quickbooks Not Connecting to PayPal
How Do I Fix Quickbooks Not Connecting to PayPal?
Recently, it has been observed that a few users of QuickBooks see a problem while connecting it to the PayPal account. Also, as per the customer's request, the engineers are working on this to enable this feature in the meantime; you can try to import all your transaction to your QBO account. So, you have to sign in to your account in order to download the transaction as a CSV file.
- First of all, you should open the Banking or Transactions option.
- Then you have to select the Upload Transactions option.
- Next, you are required to click the Browse option and choose the file that you download from Bank.
- Further, you should choose an account that you need to upload the transaction into from the QuickBooks account.
- After that, you need to click the Next button.
- Besides, you should follow the instructions appearing on the screen and click Next.
- Also, click the Let's go when ready.
Besides, if Quickbooks not connecting to PayPal, you can request to talk to a live person at QuickBooks. And to do so, you may follow the given steps:
- You need to go to the Help menu which is available at the right upper corner.
- There you have to scroll down to choose the Contact Us link.
- After that, you can type for the topic or issue that you want to ask under the What can we help you with section.
- Once you type the query, you have to click the Let's Talk option.
- Further, you may choose either 'Start a Chat' or 'Get the number' option.
After that, you will be in touch with the customer service team and can discuss the problem that you're seeing with your QuickBooks account. In this way, you will no longer see Quickbooks not connecting to PayPal issue and the support team representative will provide you all the assistance. Also, you won't see any problem once you're in touch with the support team.