How to get online support for printers
Get online support for printers
Printer is an IT product which is used for printing documents on hard paper. These days you can see many brands of printers in the world. You have many good printers in the market which you can buy for your home and office. You can bring a printer at home or office and set it up to use for your work purpose. Now for any kind of printer you need support when you have bought it new or when it becomes old and gives you little or big issues here and there. Question is how to get help? These days’ people are active online day in day out. So the best way to get support for your printer is to get online support for printers. You can choose a company which offers best online support for printers in a very cost effective manner. So, in this sense you can choose us to get online support for printers. You can buy our super cost effective package and then you will get best online support for your printer from our experts who are well trained on handling all kinds of issues related to any kind of printer.
How to print a screenshot
These days’ screenshots are among the most widely used images on the Web. Screenshots are quite useful for those who write their own how-to articles at work, or even those who report program errors to technical support teams. Below are tips to tell you way to capture great screenshots and get them ready for printing.
The Print Screen Button
You can use the Print Screen key to take screenshot which is usually located on the upper right portion of your keyboard.
- You can press Print Screen on your keyboard to take a snapshot of your entire screen, or you can press Alt, Print Screen to take a screenshot of just the active window where you are working.
- Now after doing that you can paste the image into e-mail messages, Office documents, or image editors also.
You can print with Paint
Paint is used by many people to print their screenshots. MS Paint is the basic image editing program that comes with all versions of Windows. With Paint you can crop and resize your images. You can follow below steps:
- You can snap your screenshot with the Print Screen button on your keyboard as mentioned above.
- Then click on the Windows Start button which is in the lower left corner of your computer screen. Then open Paint by navigating to All Programs, Accessories, Paint.
- When the program opens, you can press Ctrl+V to paste your captured screenshot into Paint.
- Now form here you can simply select File and then Print to print your screenshot.
Print screen not working troubleshooting tips
If you see this issue of print screen not working then don’t think you are the only one facing this issue. But the good news is that you can fix it. Below are few options which you can apply to troubleshoot the issue of printscreen not working:
- You can update your keyboard driver.
- You can check if the printscreen key is enabled or not.
- You can stop all running program and then try printscreen button.
- You can update your Operating system.
After you fail to take a screen shoot by pressing PrtScn key, you can also try to press Fn + PrtScn, Alt + PrtScn or Alt + Fn + PrtScn keys together to try again. Apart from this you can also use snipping tool at Accessories from the Start menu to take screen shoot.
Printer support technician for online support and guide
When you need any kind of help for any technical problem occurring with your printer then you can get it from our Printer support technician for online support and guide.