iTunes/iPhone Error 9 Solution- Top 5 Ways To Fix It
Methods to Resolve iPhone Error 9
If you are facing iPhone error 9 that is not a very common error and don’t have any idea about this error then you are at the right place to get the information. The most annoying thing about iPhone error 9 is that either your device will stuck in between the update or restore process or all the progress till now will be lost.
Why iPhone error 9 occurs?
Some common causes due to which iPhone error 9 occurs are listed below:
- Firewall or security software causing blockage
- Corrupted network setting
- An issue with the USB cable
How to fix iTunes error 9?
The ways to fix iPhone error 9 are explained below:
>>Reset your iPhone
Follow the steps given below to reset your device and fix iTunes error 9:
- Press the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time and hold for approximately 10 seconds
- Apple logo will appear once your device is reset then you can recheck whether the error is fixed or not
>>Update your iPhone
To update IOS first of all make sure you have a proper internet connection then follow enlisted steps:
- Turn on your iPhone and tap the settings logo
- Go to the General settings option and find the option to update software
- Tap Software Update button and it will start downloading
- After the download is complete click to install and wait until the installation process is finished
- After that restart, your iPhone and automatic update will start
To ensure that the iTunes app is up to the date to its latest version follow the enlisted steps:
- Go to the iTunes app and click on the icon to open it
- After that tap Help option from the menu and check if any latest update is available or not
- Now to get the latest update of iTunes app to follow the steps available on the screen
The next thing you can try to fix iTunes error 9 is that update your windows with the help of steps given below:
- Find the Control Panel in your computer and click to open it
- Now go to the option System & Security inside the control panel to find update option
- Once your find the Update option tap install button and leave the windows to update automatically
- when windows update is finished recheck error 9 exist or not
>>USB cable issue
iTunes error 9 may occur due to hardware problem so check the USB cable you are using to connect your device is working properly or not. You can also try to reconnect using a new USB cable and see if an error can be fixed or not.
You can contact Apple customer support in case you are not able to fix iPhone error 9 with the help of solutions given above