Recover Facebook Password Without Email: Top 2 Ways
A detailed guide to recover Facebook password without email:
In the past years, Facebook has become a huge rage among users because of its incredible services and features. Further, to ensure that the users donâ€™t face any security issues, Facebook has introduced some of the finest security features in the account that one can opt for their account. Still, there are a few users who have reported login issues with the Facebook account. So, for the users who are facing a similar issue with their account, they can check out the article to gather complete information regarding the password reset process.
2 Ways to recover Facebook account without email:
Well, multiple reasons can lead to login issues with the Facebook account like forgotten password, technical issue from the server end, hacked account, and more. Be it any reason, one can still recover their Facebook account by using the provided recovery options.
Further, for the users who are looking for information on how to recover Facebook password without email, here are the two procedures that one can follow to restore access to their account.
Procedure to recover Facebook account password:
For the users who no longer have access to the recovery email, they can use these alternative methods to perform the recovery process. Besides, for queries regarding recover Facebook password without email, one can feel free to reach out to the Facebook help center.
1. recover Facebook password by identifying friends
- To begin the process, visit the login page of Facebook and try to access the account by entering the email id and password.
- When the error appears on the screen, the user needs to opt for the Forgot password link and proceed with the recovery process.
- Skip all the recovery options, select identifying friends option, and proceed with the recovery process.
- Further, the user needs to identify five friends from their friend list and proceed with the password recovery process.
- Once the account is verified, the user can create a new password for the password account and save the changes.
Thus, this is one of the procedures that one can try to recover Facebook password without email. In case, if the user fails to recover the Facebook account using the provided steps, they can check out the alternative solution mentioned below.
2. recover facebook password using gmail
- To initiate this process, the user needs to again visit the Facebook login page.
- Further, click on the Forgot password link present on the page and get directed to a different page.
- Provide the email or phone used for accessing the Facebook account and proceed with the process.
- And then, opt for recovery using Google account and continue.
- Now, the user will be provided with an email on the linked Google account.
- Then, the user needs to follow the provided instructions and recover Facebook password without the email.
- Post verification, the user can create a new password for the Facebook account.
Besides, if the user has any queries regarding the recovery process, they can contact the help center for help.