What is HTTP Error 400? How To Fix Page Not Found Error
Are You Seeing Error 404? Winning Tips To Fix the Error Code 404
What is an Error 404?
404 errors come when you are trying to load something but it doesn’t exist. It is also called as Http error 404 because that’s the HTTP status code that the webserver uses to describe that kind of error. Different websites have different kinds of names when you get this error. Websites might also use slightly different names for this error. For example, you might see things like:
- 404 Resource not found
- Error 404
- HTTP 404
- 404 Not Found
- Error 404 Not Found
- 404 Page Not Found
- 404 File or Directory Not Found
How to Fix Error 404 or Http Error 404?
- To fix Http error 404, please try the web page by pressing F5, clicking/tapping the refresh/reload button.
- You should check all the errors in the URL. It is possible that you are typing the wrong URL.
- Please do the basic troubleshooting to fix the error 404.
- Please check the webserver configuration to fix the issue.
- Please refresh the page again and again to fix the issue.
- Move up one directory level at a time in the URL until you find something.
- Search for the page from a popular search engine and it can be possible that you are entering the wrong URL. Please fix his issue. Update your favorite bookmark.
- To fix this error, you need to clear all your caches and cookies from the browser. Please clear all the cookies and caches from the browser. Sometimes this error comes because of the cache.
- Please change your DNS server used by the computer. You can also contact the website directly by this error code. Sometimes it is possible that error comes from their source.
This Http error 404 comes when the page doesn’t exist on the server. If you find any issue, please contact to customer care service. You can also go to the help desk.