Windows 10 Slow Performance Issue Fixes: Improve PC Speed
Don’t know how to fix Windows 10 slow performance issue? Get Specific solutions
It is pretty common to experience technical glitches with your computer device abruptly. It has been observed that there are many Windows users who experience reduced performance issues in Windows 10. You might face such kind of an issue from input lags, and there is one way where we can fix it is by tweaking some page file settings in Windows 10. So if you are getting so frustrated with this kind of issue and want to fix Windows 10 slow performance issue, you need to check out the causes of the issue to find the solution within a short period of time.
Check out the cause of Windows 10 slow performance issue:
- Make sure that your Windows 10 PC may feel sluggish and running so many programs in the background.
- There are the programs you rarely need to open but never used.
- Check out the speed of computer devices.
- Your computer might be affected by malware viruses and so on.
It is also important to change the default settings for the page file that you can control in Windows 10 from system management to manual format. So after knowing the cause of the issue you can find the best clue to find the best solution within a short time.
Get solution to fix:
If you want to speed up the performance of your computer device and looking for ways, fix this issue by following the steps down.
Following are the ways to fix Windows 10 slow performance issue:
- At first, turn on your computer device and go to the start menu and find the control panel and click on it.
- Click on the search button showing at the top of the Window and type the performance option and press enter button.
- Find adjust the appearance and performance of Windows and go to the advanced tab and click on the change option.
- Select manage paging size for al drive and select default C: drive and choose customize size and click on set and hit the OK button.
- You can now reboot your computer device and check out the performance issue in your Windows 10 at the end of the task.
When you face a slow performance issue with your Windows 10 computer device and looking for help to fix Windows 10 slow performance issue, feel free to contact our techies who are available to help you at any time in many ways.