Solved]Yahoo Mail Not Loading & Not Working on iPhone/iOS
Guide To Fix Yahoo Mail Issues On iPhone Device
Many users have reported that their Yahoo mail is unable to work correctly on their iPhone users. However, there can be many reasons that users may face this but no specific reason is responsible for the malfunction of Yahoo application on their Apple device.
Moreover, one can use a couple of ways to resolve their Yahoo mail account or the mailer application. So, if you are facing such an issue then here’s what you can to fix the Yahoo mail not working on iPhone issue on your iOS device.
Simple Methods To Fix Yahoo Mail Issues In An iOS Device
Sign In & Sign Out Of Yahoo Account
- Get access to your Yahoo account by entering the credentials – Username & password and then sign out of the account
Re-Add Yahoo Mail On Your iOS Device
- Navigate to the Settings section in your iPhone and then select your Yahoo account
- Hit the Delete Account option and then scroll to the Settings and Accounts & Passwords section again
- Hit the Add Account and then select Yahoo
- Here, enter the email address and password of your account and get access to your Yahoo account
Ensure to Update Your iPhone’s iOS Version To The Latest One
- Navigate to the Settings section and then Select General in your iPhone
- Next, select Software Update and then the device will check for latest update and then install it itself. Just make sure that it is connected to an active Wi-Fi network
Set The SMTP Server In Your Account
- Scroll to the iPhone’s Settings and then select Accounts & Passwords
- Here select Yahoo and then tap on Account
- Here, select Outgoing Mail Server SMTP and then choose Other SMTP Servers
- Enter smtp.mail.yahoo.com in the Hostname field and then enter your name and password in their respective fields
- Enter 465 or 587 in port number and switch SSL to Yes
If you still are facing the Yahoo mail not working on iPhone issue then contact tech-experts to get better assistance.