Learn the Process to get a Google Store Support
The Google Play Store is the official app place for the Android user, which allows users to download applications introduced by the expertise with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. You can avail the service offers both for free and paid. But sometimes Google play stores stops working and does not give efficient results.
If you are facing any problem with an order you made on Google store, you can easily resolve this type of issue with the hands-on expertise or proven professionals of Google by phone, email, or live chat Box. For further inquiries, you can look for the answers at the help center or Google store support.
Some common store problems mostly encountered by users
- In case if you want to returns & refunds the devices check for the Country availability of the product or services.
- Know the details of the Free shipping promotion
- Keep a fine look at the Warranty information for a device that you bought on Google Store.
How to get in touch with Google store?
Dial Phone number
- If you come across any question about something that you bought on the Google Play Store, contact the support team at the phone number 1 (855) 836-3987 active between 8:00 am to 1:00 am in India only, for other countries, you need to select the country code to get the phone number of your region.
- This service is active for every single user and available for free to everyone who wants quick and immediate feedback. Google store offers their users to share their concern over the mail id which remains active 24*7 to assist every single query.
Besides, above all the points on the way to reach out to the Google store support, if you require some other solution, you can use the live chat box option too.