Change Gmail Password via toll free number
It is advised that you change your Gmail password on a certain time interval. This keeps your Gmail account secured and saves your account from external threats, data theft and other issues. Gmail is quite a strong platform. So you should change your Gmail Password on a time interval.
Gmail Password Support Number
With Gmail you get all the support related to your account. If you are not able to change your Gmail password then you can contact Gmail support number for it. Gmail support team helps you to give you step wise information on how to change your Gmail password. Also Gmail allows you to change your password if you want to do so or if you have forgotten your Gmail password then you can reset it. For this you get a verification code on your email id or phone number which you provided while creating your Gmail account. Using this verification code sent on your phone number you can reset your Gmail password. On Google Contact Us page you can pick the topic on which you need help.
How to change Gmail Password?
You can change your Gmail password any time. Process to do so is quite simple. If you want to change the Gmail password then follow below process:
- First open Gmail and sign in using your Username and Password.
- After logging in, there is “Sign & Security” section. Here you have to select “Signing in to Google”.
- Next you have to choose “Password”.
- Now you have to enter your New Password and after doing so you have to select “Change Password”.
On Android 5.1 and higher version you need to do a factory reset. You need to wait for 24 hours once you have changed your password to reset your device. Within these 24 hours you cannot use your account for security reasons.
What to do if you forgot your current Gmail password and answer to your security question?
If you have forgotten your password and you want to now reset your password to continue to use your Gmail account then you can do so. For this you have option to answer security question to prove to the Google that you are real owner of the account. Once you prove this fact you can reset your password and can continue using your Gmail account. But it may happen that you forgot answer to your security questions. Then what should you do? You still can reset you Gmail password. For this you need to do few things.
- Once you have created your Gmail account you need to go to “Account Recovery Page”.
- On this page you should enter your alternate recovery email id and recovery phone number.
- This id and phone number is useful.
- If you forgot your password and want to recover your password but you have forgotten your answers to security question then you can get verification code on your recovery email id or recovery phone number.
- Once you get the code using this you can reset your Gmail account password.
This is how you can change your Gmail password if you have forgotten your current Gmail password and the answer to your security question.
Gmail Support Phone Number
Google helps its users in all possible ways. You can write to Google, you can get help on its help page on several topics and if you are still not able to get the solution you can join its forum also. And if at any point of time you want to talk to Google support team then you can dial Gmail Password Recovery Support Phone number also and get the help on your technical issue related to your Gmail account.
for more visit at - https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?hl=en