Netgear router customer care
You cannot do without a router these days. Router is one of the important equipment at your home and office when it comes to making a good internet connection. In that sense you should have a good quality router to get a good internet connection without glitches. So, you have Netgear router which is quite popular for its quality and features and that is why millions of people prefer Netgear router at their home and office. When you buy Netgear router then you may not be aware of all the features and functioning of it and so while installing or using it you may need help for some issues or information to use Netgear router better. For this purpose you can avail Netgear router customer care and get all the information and solution that you are looking for.
Instant support & guide for Netgear routers
When there is an issue in your router then what do you want instantly? You want instant support & guide from the expert. We provide that to all the users of Netgear routers. When you are caught in a situation where you need instant support & guide for Netgear router then you don’t need to look here and there for support. You can straight away look to contact us. When you contact us you get instant support & guide on how your issue related to Netgear router can be sorted out in quick times. Your router may be slow, not working properly or you are not able to connect your router to your devices. For all these problems you can simply contact us and receive instant support & guide for Netgear routers.
About Netgear router customer care
Across the globe millions of people use Netgear routers. When they buy Netgear router they also expect best customer care service from Netgear. And they get it also. When you need customer care from Netgear router then you can go to support page of Netgear and there you will find that huge pile of information is available which are answers to many common issues that may occur with Netgear router. When you read them you may find that information you are looking for is right there. So, this helps a great way. But if you don’t get the required information or you cannot understand it then you can get customer care service from Netgear via online chat facility. You can discuss your problem and get the answer. If this does not work then you can leave your email with details of your problem and then you will get the answer as soon as possible. If this also does not work for you then you can contact them on phone and talk to Netgear router customer care representative and ask for the solution to the issue that is there with your Netgear router.
Steps for Netgear configuration
Use your desktop to connect your Netgear roter but f you don’t have your desktop then you can use your Laptop, smart phone or tablet for configuration of Netgear router wireless connection. To configure Netgear Wireless router you can follow below steps:
- First you need to connect the Ethernet cable from your DSL or cable modem to the Internet port of your NETGEAR router.
- After that you need to turn on your DSL or cable modem and then wait for sometime until the lights become solid.
- After that turn on your NETGEAR router and wait for the LEDs to become stable.
- Now you need to get the Pre-set wireless settings of your NETGEAR router which you can find written on the back or at the bottom of your device.
- On your wireless device like laptop, you need to open the WiFi connection manager and the find the SSID or WiFi network name of your NETGEAR router.
- Then connect to the SSID and enter the passphrase.
- Now you need to open a web browser on your device such as Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- If you cannot see Netgear Genie display, then go to the browser’s address bar and type http://www.routerlogin.com or http://www.routerlogin.net there.
- Now you can enter the default username which is admin and the default password which is password and click.
- Now you can follow the NETGEAR Genie to configure the device.
How to change Netgear router password?
Your newly bought Netgear router is configured with factory default settings. So at this point of time when you use the local web address routerlogin.com to access your router's interface, the user name is admin and the default password is password. You should change the Netgear router password to improve the security of your network.
To change the Netgear password on your Netgear router you can follow below step:
- First open a web browser on your computer or wireless device like laptop which is connected to your router's network.
- Then you need to type http://routerlogin.net into your web browser's address bar.Login window will come up.
- Now you need to enter the router user name and password.The user name is admin and the default password is password.
You can see the BASIC Home page displays.
- Then select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
- Now you are required to enter the old password, and then enter the new password twice.
- If you want to be able to recover you password in the future, then select the Enable Password Recovery check box.
- After that click the Apply button.
This is how you can change Netgear password.
Netgear router customer care number
For any support related to Netgear router customer care yo can dial Netgear router customer care number which is available for 24X7.