Outlook Account Recovery Guide: Winning Tips & Tricks
1. Steps to recover Outlook account without a phone number
- In the first place, you should reach the Outlook password recovery page on your browser.
- There you will require to provide the phone number, email address or Skype Username, also click the Next option.
- Then are required to select the recovery option and select the email address to proceed.
- Further, you will see a captcha to complete and complete it. This will require to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Additionally, click the Next option to proceed.
- As a result, you will get a verification code on the mentioned email address, check the recovery email inbox. You will get a verification code and provide the code in the given field.
- Consequently, you will get the options to create and confirm the new password.
- Once the password is changed, click the Submit button.
2. Steps to recover Outlook account without an email address
- Similarly, you need to visit the Outlook password recovery page.
- There you will require to provide login details like; phone number, Skype Username.
- Then you would see captcha to complete, fill it and proceed.
- After that, you have to choose the phone number as a recovery option.
- And you would get a verification code on your phone number, you have to provide that code in the given field.
- Also, you would see the options for Outlook password recovery, create a new password for your account and confirm the password.
- After confirming the password, you need to click on the Submit option.
This is how you would be able to recover your Outlook account in both ways; without using the phone numbers and email address. On the off chance, you face any issue, contact the customer service.