Apple mac not working
If your Apple mac is not working then you need to check if there is display issue or power issue. If there is display issue then you need to resolve this and if there is power issue then again you need to resolve this so that Apple mac starts working. In order to rule out display issue you need to do following:
First, you need to rule out that the display is the source of the issue. In order to be sure about this you can press your computer's power button. If your Mac has power but it doesn't have any video:
· You may hear a startup chime.
· You may hear fan or drive noise.
· You may see a light from the Sleep LED, if your Mac has one.
· It may be the case that pressing Caps Lock key on the keyboard causes it to light.
Apple watches unlock mac not working
If your Apple watches unlock mac is not working then you can try below steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. You can use Auto Unlock. For this you must have a 2013 Mac or newer.
2. If you have Apple Watch Series 0, 1, or 2, then you will require watch OS 3 or later and macOS Sierra or later to use Auto Unlock.
imessage on on mac not working
If imessage on mac is not working then you can try below steps:
1. You can check imessage settings.
2. You can force quit imessage and then reopen it.
3. You can restart your computer.
4. You can sign out then sign back in.
5. You can update your MAC.
Internet recovery mac not working
You can note that not all Macs support Internet Recovery. However all modern Macs can, any manufactured since 2012 on wards. In case you have Mac from 2011 or 2010 then you might need to install a firmware update. And in case if you have MAC before that date, then you might want to give Option+Cmd+R a try anyway. However, standard OS X Recovery should still work.
Airdrop on mac not working
You can try to adjust AirDrop by following below steps:
AirDrop has three levels. First is Off, Second is Contacts Only, and third is Everyone. Contacts Only is the most complex out of the three, because it has to verify who knows who. If you are in a need, you can switch to Everyone and try again. You can also turn it off and on again.
1. First launch Settings from your Home screen
2. Then tap on General.
3. Then tap on AirDrop.
Sound on mac not working
Try following if sound on mac is not working:
1. Play something.
2. Then increase the volume.
3. Check with different app.
4. Turn it off and on again.
5. Check your ports.
6. Update your software.
Camera on mac not working
The firmware which controls the iSight camera should update automatically without any input from your side. But if you want you can also update it manually by downloading the iSight Updater. This is very easy and it will ensure that you are using the latest iSight firmware available. This can be particularly useful if you have an old Mac computer that you don’t keep connected to the Internet.
Mac not working after update
You can check which version of mac OS you are running by clicking on the Apple icon on the left side of your screen, and About this Mac.
In case you want to update to a newer version, then you can click on Software Update to be taken to the Mac App Store. You should be aware that sometimes updates can take a good half hour, so make sure you have this much time to spare. And if after update Mac is not working then you can seek help from us.
Mac not working after high sierra update
If Mac does not working after high sierra update then you can try following:
1. First shut down your Mac computer and then unplug all cables from it.
2. After that wait for a few minutes and then plug the cables back.
3. Now restart your Mac computer to see if you can enter the system or not.
Mac not working with projector
You can try following steps to solve the issue:
1. First shut down the computer.
2. Then connect it to AC power.
3. And then press the left shift + command + option + power button.
Mac not working with printer
If the printer that you have is Airprint enabled for printing from your Mac or iOS device, then you can simply make sure that it is connected to the same WiFi network used by the Mac or iOS device.
Mac not working on WiFi
You can try below steps:
1. Check the Apple software.
2. Check the wiFi.
3. Check with your internet service provider.
4. Reboot your router.
5. Reboot your MAC.