iPhone Not Working After Update- What To Do
If your iPhone is not working after update, then the first thing you should do is to plug it to the power supply. Normally, you will see the charging screen after a few minutes.
In case you don't see the charging screen within an hour, or you see a screen that is asking you to connect your iPhone to the power source, then it means that your iPhone was not charging. Now you should check your charger, connector, and USB cable. You should see if they are connected, and working fine. But if you still cannot see the charging screen after one more hour, you can try using other chargers, like another iDevice's USB cable or power adopter. You can also take your iPhone that is not working to the nearest Apple store and try with their connectors.
iPhone Not Working Properly
If your iphone is not working properly then there might be one or the issue behind this. You can try a few things on your own and check if the problem gets fixed. But if it does not work then you need expert’s advice. You can get in touch with the nearest Apple store or you can call the Apple customer service number for the solution.
iPhone Not Switching On- Follow 3 Simple Steps
If your iphone is not switching on or the screen is black or frozen, then you may have to force restart your iphone. When you do a force restart it will not erase the content on your iphone. You can use force restart even when the screen is black or the buttons on the iphone are not responding. For this you can follow the below steps:
- If you have an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus then you can press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Now, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus then you can press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for minimum 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- If you have an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch then you can press and hold both the Home and the Top or Side buttons for minimum seconds until you see the Apple logo.
iPhone Not Connecting To iTunes
You can try below option to fix the issue of iPhone not connecting to iTunes:
- Go to Settings first.
- Then tap on General.
- Now select Restrictions → Disable Restrictions.
iPhone Not Working on WiFi
When the iPhone is not working on WIFi then you can check if there is a proper signal on your WiFi. If you changed the password of your WiFi then you need to change it on your iPhone too. You can call your internet service provider if the signal is weak. You can also check if all the wires are properly connected on your modem.
iPhone Not Working on PC
You can follow the below steps to fix the issue of iPhone not working on PC:
- You can update your Windows, and ensure that your iPhone is running the latest iOS.
- You can restart your iPhone and PC.
- You should ensure that you connect your iPhone with the original Apple USB cable. You can try a different USB port on your computer.
- You can try unplugging and plugin your iPhone two or three times.
My iPhone Touch Screen Is Not Working- Try These Steps
If your iPhone touch screen is not working then you can try the following steps:
- You can restart your iPhone
- You can reset your iPhone
- You can clean the screen of your iPhone
- You can restore your iPhone
You can try these steps and check if your iPhone touch screen starts working or not.