Remove/Add a Facebook Account From Instagram | Unlink Insta Account
Facebook and Instagram are among the first choices of many people on all social network platforms. At times, you might need to connect both Facebook and Instagram. That is done when you want to upload the same post and stories on both platforms.
However, there can also be times when you want to remove the Facebook account from the Instagram account. In that case, you need to open the application of Instagram and follow some easy steps.
Steps to Remove/add Facebook account from Instagram
Below you can go through the simple steps to remove/add a Facebook account from Instagram. Once you have chosen these steps, you’ll be easily able to make the changes to your account.
Add a Facebook account on Instagram:
- You need to open your "Instagram account".
- Tap on the bottom right corner of your "Instagram Profile picture".
- Now you need to select the menu button on the "top right corner".
- Choose the control of "settings".
- Now tap on the control of “Account center” at the bottom of the page.
- You need to select the option of “Set up accounts center.”
- Select the option of “Add Facebook account.”
- Now enter the details of the Facebook account.
- Now select the button “Yes, finish set up.”
You’ll also have the option to select whether you want to sync your profile photograph or not.
Remove your Facebook account from Instagram.
- To unlink your Facebook account from Instagram, go through the steps below.
- Open your Instagram account and select your profile picture at the bottom right corner.
- Tap the option of the menu and then “Settings.”
- Now select “Account center.”
That is it. Choose the option of “Remove account,” and then you’ll be able to remove your account successfully.