How Do I Cancel a PayPal Payment(Transaction) & Subscription
How can I cancel the PayPal transactions?
PayPal is one of the popular digital assets that enable many people to send or receive transactions. Whether you are using PayPal for business or personal use, you may need to revoke a transaction. You can cancel PayPal transaction by entering your account.
How to cancel a PayPal Payment(transaction)?
The PayPal transaction which is pending or unclaimed can be cancelled by you by employing the following method.
- First, open the browser on your device and visit the PayPal website.
- Select the login option from the homepage of the official site.
- Enter the Email or Mobile number and the password of the account.
- Once you log into the account, select the Activity tab located on the top-left side of the screen.
- On this page, you are required to search and locate the unclaimed payment which you want to cancel.
- Now, you need to click on the Cancel option for that pending payment.
- To complete the cancellation, you require to confirm the process by selecting the Cancel Payment button.
You can only cancel PayPal transaction the unclaimed payment from your account. If the payment is already claimed, contact the recipient to obtain the refund.
How to cancel a PayPal payment for a subscription?
On using the subscription feature on your PayPal account, you need to pay the subscription fee, You can avoid it by using this process.
- Enter into your PayPal business or personal account with valid login credentials.
- After entering the account, open settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Select Payments option and next, choose the pre-approved payments.
- Now, choose the subscription you want to cancel to save any further payment.
- In the end, click cancel to revoke your subscription on PayPal to cease further automatic payments.
If you are unable to cancel PayPal transaction, then you can contact the customer support of PayPal to obtain the required information.