How Do I Clear(Delete) Alexa Voice Search History? 3 Ways
How to delete voice history in Alexa? Get proper advice here
Alexa is one of the best products of Amazon's cloud-based voice service. It is available on hundreds of millions of devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. It is brilliant for the voice recording. Smart speakers, stream music, order a pizza, also can control your smart home, and so on. It is quite a simple setup on your device like mobile phone, laptop, and TV. If you want to know the task of Alexa, it offers massive products, services, and features that make you always active to do multiple tasks at the right time. But if you find something wrong and want to delete voice search history in Alexa, you need to go through the good tips provided by our senior customer support team.
The voice recording is outstanding that you can use on your device at any time. Alexa gives you the most options to make your voice more attractive at any time. But after finishing the storage capacity, you can delete Alexa Voice Recordings using some different methods that you can find on your device ideally.
How to delete voice history in Alexa?
You can clear the Alexa Voice history by going to the Amazon Echo app, opening the settings tab, going to the Alexa Privacy, and then reviewing voice history. Click on the delete button, and thus you will find everything ends in the history section. Despite this, you can go through some other different ways as provided by our expert's team now.
Let's get started to delete some or all of the voice history in the Alexa App easily:
- At first, open the Alexa app and go to the more settings where you can find the settings.
- Click on the Alexa Privacy and then select the review voice history option showing on the page.
- Use the drop-down menu, select a date range, and choose the voice recording you want to delete.
- Click on the Voice recording date-wise to delete all of them smoothly.
Let's get started to delete Alexa Voice Recordings Automatically easily:
- Make sure that you have already opened your Alexa app, went to more, and chose the settings.
- Click on the Alexa Privacy and select manage your Delta and go to the Delta options.
- Choose recordings and select the off to enable the settings and choose a time period.
- Keep your voice recordings and then select the confirm button and complete the task of deleting Alexa voice recordings.
Let's get started to delete Alexa voice history by asking to Alexa:
- Firstly, ensure that your Alexa app is open, click on the more option, and choose the settings.
- Select the Alexa Privacy and select manage your Alexa app and click on the advance settings.
- Click on the enable tab on the deletion option by voice on or off option and click on the date and time option.
- Click on the delete tab and select the continue button and click on the done button at the end.
Nevertheless, if you find something wrong and are not able to complete the task to delete voice history in Alexa, feel free to contact our customer representative team that is available to assist you at your required time easily.