(Tips)How to Enable Windows 10 Fast Startup
How To make the Windows 10 Fast Startup?
While using any device or application, it’s really very important to keep updating it to draw maximum results in performance. However sometimes being engrossed using computers or laptops, people forget to update or re-boot the device. And if you use the Windows device then after updating the operating system, often the device takes forever to boot. There could be several reasons behind that and to resolve the issue, people can take the help of the following mediums and increase the startup.
Tips to make Windows device start faster
The feature that helps the device to turn on sooner is known by the name of the fast startup in windows 10. As per this name, whenever someone shuts the computer then instead of throwing away all the data in the RAM section, windows will create a backup of the Information in the drivers, also known by the name of the hiberfile. Now if you use this feature while booting up the system, all the files will be reloaded and makes the time taken to boot lesser than usual.
Steps to enable the Startup feature on Windows
1. Turn on your device and quickly jump to the menu section. Now in the search bar, enter power options and tap on okay.
2. Now from here choose and tap on the link of what the power options do which is on the left side of the screen.
3. Now moving on, click on the link that says change the settings that are currently unavailable.
4. Also under the shutdown settings, make sure to tap on the option of the shutdown settings and ensure that turns on fast startup settings are available.
Once you are done updating this setting, it will be automatically enabled by default. Just in case you are updating the new settings on the tweaked settings, then it might not boot as per your expectations. But if you are able to turn it on, then the device will take no time to re-boot.
Reasons why computer takes forever to boot
1. If your device has too many of cache files and cookies that occupy unwanted space and you have not cleared the drives.
2. If there is any kind of virus attack in the device which makes it run slower than usual
3. Also if you haven’t updated the device for ages then the old version of the Compute won’t support the start-up feature.
Contacting the customer service
You can also contact the customer service team of the windows, in case you are still not able to re-boot the device. The technical team will suggest better ways to resolve the internal problem in the computer.