[5 Fixes ]Facebook not working on android phone| App stopped
Top 5 fixes for the issue of Facebook not working on Android:
If you are trying to use Facebook on your Android Device but it is not working, it can be frustrating. Most of the Facebook issues occur when there are new updates in the app. The common issues encountered while using like Facebook app not working, app crashes, and other issues. To fix the Facebook issue, you can try some fixes.
Fix Facebook not working on Android Phone:
Here are some of the common fixes for Facebook not loading on Android device:
- Restart your device: Most of the issues get fixed simply by restarting the device. Restarting will clear the RAM and will give a fresh start to the device.
- Clear cache and cookies: Facebook stores a lot of cache and temporary files in the app, which might be affecting the working of the device. So, you need to clear the cache files from the Facebook app.
- Facebook log out and log in: If your Facebook crashes on your Android device, you can try logging out of your account. You can wait for some time and then login again. The issue might get resolved by this.
- Turn off the power saver mode: Sometimes, when you turn on the power saver mode, it will affect the functionality of the Facebook app. So, you can try fixing the issue by turning off the power saver mode.
- Reinstall the Facebook app: If your Facebook is not working properly on your device, you can uninstall it and reinstall it after some time.
If the issue of Facebook stopped working on Android is still there, you can contact the technical support for assistance. The technical experts are available 24x7 for assisting, and you can contact them at any time.
If you are using the iPhone then facing the app crashes then check out this:- Facebook not working on iPhone