What to do if AOL Email not receiving Emails? | Fixing Tips
Why am I not receiving my AOL Emails? How to Fix it:
AOL email not receiving emails is one of the most common issues for all the people who face their AOL Account. But an account not being able to receive any email is a prevalent issue, and you can always fix it with the help of some fundamental methods given in the below-given points.
Reasons because of which AOL account stops working:
Many causes are responsible for AOL email stops working, and if you are unable to receive or send emails s then consider the below-given reasons.
- One of the most common reasons AOL Mail stops working or does not respond is the internet issue, and if you have any doubts, check the internet connection first.
- And if there is no enough space in the AOL email, users cannot receive any fresh or new email in the account.
- Moreover, if there is any doubt related to the outdated version of the internet browser that you use to log in, people cannot receive any new email.
Ways to fix the AOL mail not receiving any email:
- If you cannot accept any new email, then, first of all, clear the space from the search history and the inbox. Once you have removed the area in the inbox and the cache files or cookies, the new emails would quickly get delivered.
- Also, go to the AOL email settings and look if any filters hamper the delivery of emails. If there is any filter in the account or the box, you will not log in to the store or affect the emails’ slow delivery.
- Try to find out if an email has been left away in the spam folder and you cannot receive it. In this case, you can check the spam folder and find the relevant email.
- If there is any technical fault in the email, it might cause a delay in the delivery of the email, and to avoid any such issue soon, you can keep track of all the messages being received in the inbox.
- In addition to this, keep track of the internet connection to fix the email message delivery issue.
So this is how you can fix the issue of AOL email not receiving emails. For more information, contact the customer care team.