What's the reason for my Dell laptop Overheating?
The reason behind your Dell laptop overheating is insufficient airflow due to dust or debris being deposited on the air vents, exhaust ports, or a clogged fan. The overheating makes the system shut down every time it restarts, then gets shut down or experiences performance issues. Eventually, excessive heat can disrupt the internal components.
The other reason your Dell laptop is getting overheated is the overuse of the hard disk. When you run high-rated games that require more power to start the game in that situation, the operating system gets heated up, which lowers the speed of the laptop.
How do I fix my Dell laptop from the overheating problem?
You can fix your Dell Laptop from the overheating problem with the help of canned compressed air to clean the vents regularly. This will remove the accumulated dust, hair, etc. You do not invert the compressed air can to prevent supercooled fluorocarbon liquid from entering the computer. You can also install a laptop cooling pad to decrease heat and increase performance.
How can I adjust fan settings in Bios?
- You can turn on your computer and press the key to enter the BIOS ( usually F1, F2, F10, delete, or esc).
- You can move to the "Hardware Monitor" or Fan Control section of the BIOS.
- Now search for the "CPU Fan speed control" or something similar. You can now set the desired fan speed in the CPU fan speed or "CPU fan speed control."
- After that, your fan will run at half the maximum speed. Following that, repeat the process for other fans in the system, such as GPU fans.
- At last, save your changes and exit the BIOS.
What is the process of cleaning the Graphic card of a Dell laptop?
You need to open the Dell laptop screws after that to remove the cover. You must use a soft, stain-free, lint-free cloth with 70% to 75% isopropyl alcohol to wipe the dirt and left particles properly. After that, let the graphic card dry by itself naturally. After there is still stain or particles, you can use a dry cloth and gently wipe them.
You can also clean the Graphic card internally with the help of a simple process mentioned below:
- Start your Dell laptop, click on the start menu, and click run.
- In the open box, you must type "dxdiag" (without any special character) and then select the OK button.
- Now open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, then click on the display tab; information about the graphic card is shown on the panel.
- Then, check if some error or the graphic indicates the storage and performance capacity; if there is still an issue, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How do I Get through to Dell Customer Service to resolve the issue?
You can get through to Dell Customer Service to resolve the issue through a toll-free number 1800 425 2067, available 24 hours and seven days. The digits can be dialed from your preferred region and will connect directly to the Dell executive, who will fix your technical issue.