Is Your Google Account Get Locked? Learn How to Unlock
How to fix the Google account locked issue?
Why is Google account locked?
Google account can be locked due to several reasons. You need to protect your Google account in order to save it from any unusual or suspicious activity. The main reason why Google account is locked is if your Google shows some unusual thing that is not beneficial in that case, Google has the right to lock your account. So, it will be better for you to limit any of your unusual activities. In order to avoid this, you can recover your Google account frequently. You can recover your Google account when you forget your Google account password, when you lost your mobile phone, and when your Google account is hacked. To recover your Google account, follow the steps described below.
- First of all, go to the Google web portal on the web browser that you use.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on the option of “Forgot Password.”
- You will see three different options to recover your Google account easily.
- The first option will be a security code on your mobile number that you have to enter on the login page.
- The second option is the security code on the alternate email address.
- Enter that code and create your new Google password.
- The third option is the security question, where you have to answer the question.
- Once you choose any of these options, the page will ask you to create your new Google password.
So, these are the easiest step that will help you to recover your Google account. This will save you from locking your Google account.
What to do when Google account is locked?
Google account is locked when Google finds some unusual activity in your account. You need to protect your account from locking; otherwise, you won’t be able to do any activity in your Google account. But if your Google account is locked, then try to unlock your Google account as soon as possible. To do this, perform some simple steps. The first step is to input some recovery information. The second step is to set up multiple ways to sign in to your Google account. The third is to secure your Google account. In the first step, where you have to enter your recovery information, you can update your phone number and email address. In order to update your phone number, perform the steps given below.
- Open your Google account, where you have to go to the “Recovery phone section.”
- From that page, you can change your phone number as well as your recovery phone number.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions.
To update your email address, perform these steps.
- Look for the option of “Recovery email section” in your Google account.
- Update your email address from there.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions to change your email address.
For setting up multiple ways to sign in, you can add a password, two-step verification method, and add location. Also, you have to secure your Google account by fixing all the problems. You can fix the issue of sign-in and issue a change in the recovery information. If you can’t sign in to your respective Google account, better to recover it. Recover your Google account if:
- You forgot your Google password
- Someone changed your password
- Someone deleted your account
- You can’t sign in for another reason
So, these are some of the troubleshooting steps that will help you to unlock Google account.
How do I Avoid getting Locked Out of My Google Account: Fixes
A locked Google account will not allow you to access your Google account. So, to save your account from locking, it will be better to recover it very often. Perform the steps described below to avoid locking your Google account.
- At first, go to the login page of Google on your chosen web browser.
Write down your email address.
- Click on the option of “Forgot Password.”
- Now, you will come across some options to recover your Google account.
- The options are security code on the phone number and alternate email address, and security question.
- In the option of security code on phone number, you will receive a code that you have to enter on the login page of Google.
- The same is with the security code on your alternate email address. So, Enter the code that you have received and create your new password.
- In the security question, enter the answer, after which create your new Google password.
So, these are the ways that will protect your Google account from locking.