How Do I Fix Error "Out of Memory" on Windows 10?
Resolved: Quick ways to fix "Out of memory error" with Windows 10
Have your encountered out of memory error message while accessing some of the installed applications on Windows 10? Well, then you don't need to fret out as it is a very common problem among the users and can be fixed in time by using a troubleshooting procedure.
What exactly is out of memory error?
For the users who are not aware, out of memory error Windows 10 is an error when the computer has no spare memory left to offer to programs. Also, this error can arise when the computer has no free virtual space to allocate the programs.
Cause of out of memory error with Windows 10
For the users who are not aware, one of the main reasons for out of memory error Windows 10 occurs when the computer reaches the heap of the limitation of the device. Thankfully, by making use of the wizard, one can quickly fix this problem. So, without wasting any time, one can follow the quick instructions mentioned below in this article.
Resolving Windows 10 out of memory error
To fix out of memory error Windows 10, the user is required to modify the heap size of the device by following the quick instructions mentioned below and manage their activities accordingly.
- Begin the process by clicking on the Start button and enter regedit in the search box.
- Then, from the programs list, click on the regedit.exe from the program list.
- Further, the user needs to locate the registry subkey and right-click on the Windows entry.
- After that, click on the Modify option, and in the Value data section, locate the shared section entry.
- And then, the user can increase the second and third values of the entry.
- After making changes in the values, the user can save the changes and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Alternatively, the user can make use of the system maintenance troubleshooter. And for those who are not aware of how to fix out of memory error windows 10 using this process, they can check out the steps discussed below:
- Click on the Windows button and click on the Settings option.
- Enter troubleshooting and select the particular option.
- Further, click on the View all option and select the system maintenance option.
- And then, click on the Next option and follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to fix this problem.
Thus, these are the few solutions that one can try out to fix out of memory error Windows 10. In case, if the issue persists, the user can reach out to customer service for assistance.