How do I get an access to my bell email?
How Do I Access My Bell Email?
Sending and receiving mails have become a necessary task in our day to day life. Almost every official work takes place by exchanging mails through this online channel. There have been a lot of email service providers since ages. All of them aim at providing a flawless platform to send and receive mails.
One of the top-notch email service providers is Bell Internet which gave the commendable mailing address namely Bell Email. Currently, there are more than 3 million users of Bell Email in Canada. Now, if you are also using a Bell Email, and are facing any problem, then you will be provided with satisfactory customer service.
However, one of the most commonly asked questions about Bell Email is how to access Bell Email? If you are also searching for an answer for this question, then continue reading to know the process.
Steps to access Bell Email-
- Go to the sign in page of Bell Email at www.bell.net.
- Under the heading of Email Address, enter the Bell email address you have been using.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter the email address and password of your Bell Email.
- Click on the option of “Sign in” or “Log in”.
- With Bell Internet, you can Sign in your Bell Email account on more than one computer.
Follow the above mentioned steps to access your Bell Email. You can also contact the customer service of Bell Internet if you find any difficulty.
Bell customer service-
- Search “Bell customer service” on your web browser.
- You will reach the customer support page of Bell Internet.
- There you can choose the topic you need help on.
- Or you can scroll down to reach the bottom of the page to find the option of “Contact us”. Click on that.
- You will reach the contact page of Bell Internet, there you can either choose to have a live chat session with the virtual agent or call the customer support team of Bell to talk to a representative.
So, that’s how you can go through the steps to access Bell Email or contact the Bell customer service for help.