Cancel McAfee subscription - Here's How to Save Money & Get Refund
McAfee software protects against viruses. A large population in the world uses this antivirus to protect their devices. If you want to unsubscribe to McAfee, you can easily cancel it anytime. To cancel your McAfee subscription, you must take the following steps:
- Visit My Account on McAfee.
- Enter your email and password.
- Tap on subscription.
- Now click on active subscription.
- Click on the McAfee subscription that you would like to cancel.
- Cancel the subscription. Also, stop the auto-renew option.
By following these steps, you can cancel your McAfee subscription. Although you can enjoy your McAfee service until the time its date is not over. You can subscribe to the McAfee subscription anytime you want.
How D I Stop McAfee From Charging My Credit Card?
During your McAfee subscription, you enter your credit card details at the time of payment. Your credit card is charged at the auto-renewal. Once you change your auto-renewal settings, they won't charge your credit card.
- Follow the following steps to cancel auto-renew:
- Go to My accounts on McAfee.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on the auto-renewal tile.
- Click on end auto-renewal.
- Now the auto-renewal is canceled. McAfee won't charge you anymore.
- If McAfeecharges you, you can remove your credit card entirely from the McAfee account with the help of customer care service.
Why do I Have a McAfee Charge on My Credit Card?
You are automatically enrolled for auto-renewal when you get a McAfee subscription. As the period of subscription ends, your next subscription starts because of auto-renewal. You might have entered your credit card details for the subscription. So during auto-renewal, your credit card is automatically charged for the subscription.
Will McAfee Give Me a Refund?
If the customer has subscribed for an annual subscription to McAfee, it gets auto-renewed, and you are charged for the subscription. But if you don't need the subscription anymore and cancel it, you are eligible to get a refund according to the policies of McAfee. But you can get a refund only when you apply for it within 60 days of being charged.
If a user has subscribed to McAfee from some retail store, they can contact customer service to get the refund details.
How can I get a refund from McAfree?
You are eligible to get a refund on your McAfee subscription if you apply for a refund within 60 days of the charge.
- Firstly, Sign in with your Apple id and password.
Tap I'd like to.
- Choose a request for a refund.
- Choose the reason for the refund. Click on next.
- Choose the item that you want a refund for. Click on submit.
How to Get a Refund on McAfee Auto-Renewal?
You can get a refund on McAfee auto-renewal within 60 days after being charged. You can contact customer care service to get a rebate on auto-renewal. Take the following steps to get in touch with customer service.
- Visit the website of www.McAfee.com.
- Click on customer care.
- You will get many options; click on request for a refund.
- You will get an opportunity to call us. Click on it.
- The representatives will guide you with the refund.