How Do I Change or Edit a Phone Number on My PayPal Account
How do I Change or Edit My Phone Number on PayPal if It has changed?
Wondering what to do in case you have lost access to your phone/cell number that was linked to your Paypal account? Well, worry no more as we are going to uncover a step by step guide that would allow you a scope through which you will be able to gain access to your Paypal account.
In case you are facing Paypal login problems, then follow the steps mentioned below and you are good to go.
- First and foremost, Paypal users are advised to login to their Paypal account.
- Once logged in, the next you need to select the settings option.
- There you will find the ‘update option. Click on this and you will get access through which you will be able to edit the existing information.
- Start by entering the new phone number and then click on the ‘Update’ option.
Following these steps would allow you a scope through which you will be able to perform Paypal account recovery.
In case the mobile linked with your Paypal account is stolen, then you are required to stick to the steps mentioned below:
- For this, you need to navigate to Paypal's official web page.
- Perform the log in steps in order to get access to your account.
- After performing the login, you need to visit your profile and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Next, the users need to select the ‘Mobile devices and push notifications’ option followed by the ‘Update’ choice.
- You will need to select the ‘takeaway device’ option.
- Finally hit the OK option
Once you click on OK, you will then be able to shift your Paypal account from your device.