How Do I Recover Hacked Gmail Account |Hacked Gmail Recovery
Hacked Gmail Account Recovery: How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account?
Has someone hacked your Gmail account? Then you would need to recover it immediately in order to get back to access your important emails. Gmail provides a list of ways for password recovery in which you can simply recover a hacked account. But if you have faced this situation for the forts time, then you can very easily recover your hacked Gmail account by applying the simple password recovery steps.
Steps to Recover Hacked Gmail Account:
- Go to the official sign-in page of Gmail and then click on Forgot password option.
- Type Gmail address that password you wish to recover.
- Click on Next.
- If you will be asked to enter the last password, then enter or click on Try another way.
- Now Gmail will ask to send a verification code to your recovery phone number and then click on Send code tab.
- Enter the code you have received on your phone number and then click on the Submit tab.
- After that, enter the new password for your Gmail account and then also type the same password to confirm.
With these above-listed Gmail hacked account recovery steps can help to recover your Gmail account in a very simple and reliable way. In case you have still any sort of query regarding the Gmail or its recovery process, then straightforwardly contact the customer service team for better help.
How to review activity and help secure your hacked Gmail account
Gmail is a vital tool that contains many vital details of the account holder. Thus, Gmail is a very lucrative digital asset for hackers to seize its control. Once, you know that your Gmail account is hacked, you should follow these methods.
Review the account activity
- First, visit the official Gmail website and login to your Gmail account by recovering it.
- Now, navigate to the bottom-right side of the screen and click on Details.
- A new window will open and all the details about the past, as well as the current session, will be given.
- As your account is hacked, then it is recommended to select Sign out of all other Gmail sessions options.
- With this, you will log out from all the devices including the hacker`s device.
Secure your Gmail account
You can secure your hacked Gmail account from any future hacking with these methods.
- Add an extra layer of security to your Gmail account by enabling the 2-step verification method.
- Run an antivirus scan on the computer and locate any virus on the system. After this, remove that virus by using all the necessary methods.
- Always use your Gmail account on the more secured web browser.
- Secure all the Google products including Gmail by reviewing the security measures.
Contact Gmail Support to get more details for securing the Gmail account.