(Solved)How do I reset my Verizon router?
The process you need to follow to reset the Verizon router
Sometimes, the users find themselves in a situation where they forget their Verizon router's password, and all they are left with is resetting their router. But, still, there is trouble for them as they are unaware of this process. So, to take them out of this problematic situation, we are here with the solution to this issue to provide the best steps to get your Verizon router reset.
To get your Verizon router reset, you can follow the process mentioned below. The below-mentioned steps are easy to take and will hardly consume much of your time. It will help if you go through them to get your Verizon router reset. The basic method that can only take 2 minutes is to go for the manual reset.
Steps to reset your Verizon router:
- The first step is to find the reset button present on the router.
- Then, you need to check if the router is turned on. You will have to find the paperclip and straighten it.
- Now, insert it in the available slot to reset your router.
- After that, you will have to hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds.
- You need to release the button after the specified time and wait until the router completes the reboot process.
- After few minutes, you need to turn on the Verizon router.
- Once you do it, the router would have restored the default factory settings. For
- You can now re-configure the router. You need to launch the web-based set-up page and then customize the Wi-Fi settings and save them.
- Your router will then start working based on its new settings.
- You can now connect it to the wireless network by filling in the correct credentials.
This is all about the Verizon router reset process. If you are still facing issues in understanding the process, you can get in touch with the customer care experts, and they will help you out with your concern.