How Do I Send an Email at a Specific Time
Send an email at a specific time
If you are looking to send an email at a specific time in Gmail then you need Boomerang which is a sleek Chrome extension which permits complex scheduling of Gmail email messages and does much more. So you need to follow below steps to schedule an email at a specific time:
- You need to install Boomerang.
- Once the add-on is loaded, you need to reload Gmail.
- Next you compose a message you want to send later at a specific time.
- Click "Send later" next to the Send button at the top. You will need to authenticate, so make sure that you permit pop-ups, at least this once.
- Then you need to select the time you want to send the message from the drop-down menu.
- You can also set a message to be resent as a reminder (or nag). Tick the box next to "Boomerang this message..." then select how long before resending and whether or not a reply matters to you.
Schedule Gmail messages and send them later
If you want to create your email now but send it at a specific time later then Gmail allows you to do so. There might be several reasons why you want to schedule an email. One of them could be that you are travelling in future when this email has to be delivered. So you can draft your mail and schedule it in Gmail.
Gmail customer care number
Gmail has best customer care team and they are always ready to solve query of users. Any user facing any issue related to your Gmail account on any device that you are using you can get help online, through Live chat or phone. So any time if you are looking to get help on Phone then you should dial Gmail customer care number and get the desired help from the team.
Boomerang for Gmail: Schedule sending and email reminders
As mentioned above using Boomerang for Gmail you can schedule sending and email reminders quite easily. But you should note that Boomerang allows 10 free scheduled e-mails per month and requires a subscription beyond that.