How do I get in touch with Roku?Speak to Roku Live Person
How to contact a live person in Roku support?
Roku is one of the best online streaming devices, which is widely used nowadays due to its user-friendly feature. Sometimes, when it does not work as you want it to do, it could be a problematic situation for you. To resolve the Roku issues, technical support is available, which can be easily contacted.
Common Roku issues
Some of the common Roku issues, faced by the users are as follows:
Update, reset and restart issues
Roku remote problems
Roku Wi-Fi issues
Roku audio-video problems
Roku HDMI issues
Roku hardware problems, etc.
For other issues also, you can contact Roku support.
Ways to contact Roku customer support
If you want assistance for any of the issues related to Roku and you don't know how do I speak to someone at Roku, use the following ways:
Call- When you contact the Roku support over the call, all your issues will be resolved within no-time and without much effort. This method is commonly used by Roku users.
Email- If you can wait for the resolution, you can send an email to the support team. The executives on the other end will revert with the solution. This method might take longer than other contact methods.
Live chat- For a quick response and problem resolution, you can use the option of live chat. Nowadays, it is chosen by the users as it is easily available.
For more info, you can choose any of these methods and get your query resolved. To find the details of contact to reach the support team of Roku, you can use the Roku website.
How to Get In Touch With Roku Customer Services:
If you need to get in touch with Roku Customer service about trouble, Always try calling the Roku support phone number (816)-272-8106 USA and +44 203 684 1123 For UK.
Simple Methods To Connect With Experts On Roku Customer Service
Via Roku’s Customer Support Website
You can visit the official website i.e. https://support.roku.com/contactus and follow the steps mentioned below to connect with the Roku Customer service team.
- Open the aforementioned Roku link in your web browser, then pick your issue from the support page.
- Click Continue, and for queries regarding account issues, select Questions for my account, billing, etc. And for technical issues, choose Questions regarding setup or using Roku instead.
- Pick your Roku model if you have selected the Questions about setup or using Roku option.
- Select the issue, then click Continue, and then you can review the relevant articles from the list.
- Moreover, for any further assistance, you can opt for the Need more help option at the bottom-right corner of the page. With this, you’ll see a form that will show you 2 options:
- Ask the Community: Go with this option and communicate with other Roku owners about the issue & get help.
- Email Option: You can send an email regarding your issue and send it to the Roku Customer service team and get help.
- In addition, you’ll also need to mention your name, email address, a contact number (optional), and the detailed description of your Roku issue.
Moreover, the Roku customer service team is available from Monday-Friday, between 9 AM-5 PM (PT) to help you. you can still contact them via 1-816-272-8106 to the toll-free number and speak to live person from the customer service team.
Via Other Contact Options
- Use https://developer.roku.com/contact link for getting assistance for Roku developer or partner services.
- If you want to contact Roku regarding advertising then opt for the https://advertising.roku.com/contact
- For any media information, navigate to the https://newsroom.roku.com
- If you want to become a Roku reseller, use the email@example.com to email.
- For any reporting any email security issue, use the firstname.lastname@example.org & for email message encryption, click on https://www.roku.com/about/security-team-public-pgp-key.
Therefore, you should be able to connect with the Roku Customer service team through the aforementioned information and share your issues.