How do I transfer my SBCGlobal email to Gmail
A Quick Guide To Transfer Emails From Sbcglobal To Gmail Account
Have you been thinking to transfer your incoming emails from your SBCGlobal accounts to your Gmail account? Well, both SBCGlobal and Gmail accounts are quite flexible with their features and they do enable their users to receive their emails from another accounts. However, users should know about the email transfer process among both their accounts.
Hence, in this guide, you’ll be able to learn about the quick process to Transfer sbcglobal email to gmail. Moreover, if you face any difficulty with the process, then feel free to get in touch with the tech-team at SBCGlobal or Gmail.
Steps For Transferring Emails From SBC Global To Gmail Account
Follow the steps mentioned below to Transfer sbcglobal email to gmail accounts without any hassle.
- At first, get access to your Gmail account, then scroll to the Settings icon, and then select Preferences.
- In the next menu, select the Accounts and Import tab then hit the Add a link to an email account option.
- Now you’ll need to mention the email address in its dedicated space, then click on the Next button.
- Next, select the “My other account (POP3)” option to Import the emails from your SBCGlobal account, and then select the Next button.
- Hereafter, enter the username or email address linked to your SBCGlobal account in its dedicated space.
- Then enter the Password in its dedicated field, and then choose 995 from the drop-down list.
- Use the secure connection (SSL) checkbox and keep it set to always, then Press Add Account.
- Finally, select the No choice option from the next space, and then hit the Start button to finalize the transfer process.
Furthermore, if you face any issues with the process to Transfer sbcglobal email to Gmail, then feel free to connect with the tech support tea o SBCGlobal or Gmail.