Hotmail Account Blocked? Guide to Unblock Hotmail Account
What is the process of unlocking the Hotmail account?
Hotmail account is the one that provides incredible services to its users. When the users use their Hotmail account, they sometimes face issues with their account as their account gets locked. We have seen many of them facing these issues and getting troubled. In this case, they can opt for recovering their account by following the process of unlocking.
Before you look for the process that helps you understand how you can unlock your Hotmail account, let us first see why your account can be locked. There are specific reasons behind your Hotmail account being locked. Let us go deep into it so that we can avoid it in the future.
Reasons why your Hotmail account gets locked:
- Malware forbids the use of Hotmail services.
- Spam is also another reason behind this issue.
- Using your other account for suspicious activities
These are some of the reasons of your account getting locked. Sometimes your Hotmail account is hacked, and for this also, you need to get back access to your Hotmail account. Let us now see the steps that we have to take to recover or unlock our Hotmail account.
Unlocking the Hotmail account:
- The first step is to go to the official website of Hotmail and then sign-in to your locked account.
- You will now have to enter your phone number to request the security code to be sent to you via text message.
- Once you receive the text from Hotmail, you will have to enter the security code into the web page.
- You can now change your password so that you complete the unlocking process. You will have to enter your new password for your account and then hit the “Save changes” option.
This is how you can get your account recovered in the Hotmail account. You can seek the help of the customer care executives to get the answer to your questions. They will provide you with the necessary details about it.