How to Cancel Premium Account on Youtube? On Phone & System
Guide to cancel your YouTube Premium Subscription:
There are a lot of benefits of having a YouTube Premium account, and if you’ve had it all and now you need to cancel your subscription, the only question that comes to your mind is, ‘how to cancel youtube premium?’ In that case, the following points will help you significantly.
How do you cancel your premium account on YouTube?
You can cancel your subscription to a premium account on YouTube with the help of either your smartphone or system. If you are using your mobile device, you can do it via the YouTube application. If you are thinking about canceling it from your Computer PC or Laptop, you can do it via the official website of YouTube. On both devices, your Google account must be linked to the YouTube platform because you can only sync and save your data with YouTube with the help of adding your Google account.
Steps to cancel youtube premium:
You can cancel your YouTube Premium subscription with the help of the below-listed points;
Cancel YouTube Premium on Phone- You can cancel your YouTube Premium subscription on your phone with the help of the following points;
- Open the YouTube application on your phone.
- Tap on the Google profile icon you have in the YouTube application, located in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the following page, tap on the option ‘Purchases and Memberships.’
- Now, under the Purchases section, you’ll find an active membership plan.
- Go to that and tap on the option ‘Cancel.’
- It will then showcase the last date for your subscription and will show a confirmation box.
- Tap on the option ‘Confirm’ to save the changes.
- You can cancel your Premium account after that, and it will be up to you if you wish to renew the subscription.
Cancel YouTube Premium on System- You can cancel your YouTube Premium subscription on your Computer, PC, Laptop via;
- Open the official YouTube page on your web browser.
- Ensure that your browser is linked with your Google account first.
- If it isn’t, then log in to your Google account.
- On the YouTube webpage, click on the profile icon at the top.
- In the section box that appears, click on the option ‘Purchases and memberships.’
- Now, click on the option ‘Manage.’
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on the option ‘Cancel.’
- The subscription will be canceled with the help of the steps listed.
Henceforth, you can cancel your premium account with YouTube with the help of following the points listed.