How Do I Change my Facebook password? (Step By Step Guidelines)
Facebook users must change their Facebook passwords frequently to keep their accounts secure and away from getting hacked. If you are a Facebook account user and wish to know How to change your Facebook password, then you can refer to the information given in this write-up. The password change procedure of Facebook is not much of a hassle; hence Facebook officials ensure that their users can experience the best interface experience. Here are the basic instructions are given below to help you change the password of your Facebook account.
Guidelines to change Facebook password
- Launch your web engine and open the official web page of Facebook. Click on the login button and enter Facebook login credentials to access your account if you are locked out.
- On the top right corner of your account's homepage, go to the profile gear and select the account settings option.
- The general account settings window will appear next, so navigate 'the password and security options and click on it.
- Finally, select the 'change password' option and type your new password twice in the required field to click on the Next button.
- At last, save the changes and go back to the login page to get back to your account.
Any other way to change Facebook password
To make your Facebook account secure, you need to keep changing its password. If the manual process of changing a password through your logged-in id is not working out, then you can follow these steps:
- Launch the official website of Facebook on your mobile phone or PC.
- Enter your username if you remember; otherwise, click on the 'forgot password' option.
- You will be directed to another window wto select the method to get a Facebook recovery verification code.
- Select a method and get your code, then enter it in the required space of the Facebook website.
- Finally, you can now change your password by entering it twice and make sure to choose a strong password to keep your Facebook account secured.
Hence, users can change their Facebook passwords seamlessly and get answers to How to change the Facebook password through different techniques. Suppose you have any further questions regarding the abusive comments, inappropriate content, technical errors, logging issue, etc. In that case, you can get through to the Facebook support team on call, email, live chat, etc.