Guide to Change Alexa's Voice, Accent, and Language
How to Change Alexa Accent and Language
ALEXA is an epic functional modern device that aims at making life easier as it allows users to operate things just at the command of their voice.
If you are already using the device and are bored with its standard accent and voice, then you are in for an exciting Alexa makeover, as we are about to share a step by step guide that would allow you to make desired accent and voice changes on ALEXA.
So without much ado, let us get straight into this.
How to change Alexa accent and language?
Changing the language and accent is not a strenuous job, however, people sometimes get confused among the steps that they are required to take if they wish to perform the desired changes.
In order to change Alexa voice, users are recommended to stick to the steps that are mentioned down under:
- Open your phone or tablet, and then you are required to open the Alexa application. You may download the application from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Select the More option. This will open up another pop menu on the screen.
- Here, you are required to select the settings option and then further select the option that reads Device settings.
- In another step, users are now required to select the Alexa device that they wish to change the voice of. It must be noted here, that users can change the language and accent of their Alexa device one at a time.
- Users are then required to select the option that reads ‘language’.
- In another option, users are required to select the voice and accent that they wish to change to.
- For the choice of accents, users have the following options available that are: Canada, India, Australia, and the U.K.
- Next, users are required to hit the OK option. And the changes have been done successfully for your Alexa device.