How Do I Complain to Hotmail About Spam?
Procedure to make a complaint to Hotmail about spam
Spam email certainly fills up the productive space of your email account. It also makes it tough for you to find your useful emails in the inbox. There are some procedures you can follow to complain to Hotmail about spam emails. It is really very easy and simple to do that. You need to follow the right steps. It is also very important to mention here that Microsoft took over Hotmail a few years back. So if you want to contact the Hotmail customer care team, then you would need to get in touch with Outlook customer care. You can make a complaint or ask for further.
How to block unwanted and spam e-mails in Hotmail?
It is really easy to block unwanted or spam emails on Hotmail. First, you need to follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Log in to your Hotmail account.
- You would need to click on “options.” At the upper right side of the screen.
- In the new menu, you would need to select the button “More options.”
- In the new list, you’ll see the option of “Preventing junk email.” Tap on that.
- After that, tap on the option of “Safe and blocked senders.”
- In the new menu, select the option of “Blocked senders.”
- You need to enter the email address in the box labeled “Blocked email address or domain.”
- After that, select the option of “Add to the list.”
- You would need to mention the email address in the list, which is sending you the spam emails. That is it. You have blocked the unwanted email sender.
However, while you’re following this process, you would need to make sure that. The email address you have blocked by following the above procedure is not in the safe sender’s list.
How do I complain to Hotmail about spam?
In case you want to take further steps and make a complaint. Then you would need to follow the simple procedure mentioned below.
Report junk - You can report the junk mail to Hotmail or Microsoft. You need to select the button “Junk” that is mentioned above in the body of Gmail.
Mark spam - You can select the unwanted email and then tap on the option of “Mark as.” In the mark as an option, you’ll see the option of “Mark as spam.”
Report abuse - There might be a situation where you have come across content that you think should be reported abuse. You need to send an email to the official email address of Hotmail, dedicated to the request of report abuse. To get that official email address, you would need to search on any search engine “Hotmail report abuse.” On the top link, you’ll get the official email address of Hotmail, dedicated to the report abuse requests.
Make a complaint to Hotmail -
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to make a complaint:
- Open the official outlook website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website.
- Tap on the option of “Contact us.”
- On the new page, you’ll see the option of search—mention “Complaint” in that and press enter.
- You’ll get the link to make the complaint. Tap on that and fill up your complaint. Once you have mentioned your complaint, tap the button of Submit.
Soon your complaint will be answered by the complaints team. It is that easy to get in touch with the complaint department.