How Do I Delete Verizon Account? Complete Guide
Verizon provides different services in the internet industry and maintains a simple and secure user interface. Verizon users can create their accounts on its mailing platform and control all the benefits from a single place.
If you have a Verizon account and don't wish to continue with its services, no worries; you can always permanently delete your account. You can go through the complete procedure with the help of the steps listed below.
Steps to Delete My Verizon Account
If you follow all the detailed steps listed below, you'd be able to delete your Verizon account instantly without any problems;
- Visit the official Verizon login page with the help of your internet browser.
- Enter your account credentials and log in to your Verizon account.
- Locate and click on the option 'Account Settings' and proceed.
- On the following page, scroll till you find the option 'Delete my Account' and click on that.
- Enter your Verizon email password.
- Once you enter your account password, you can proceed with the account deletion procedure.
- A Verizon support representative will contact you through the phone support option and help you with your request.
The above-listed steps will help you with a complete understanding of the Verizon account deletion procedure, and you can do the same conveniently if you follow all the written material chronologically.