How to Delete a Skype account?[solved]
With advancing technologies, many applications now have built-in video calling features. This has immensely impacted the use of Skype across the globe. Video and voice calling are now easily accessible via applications connecting the remotest parts of the world. People do not require an extra application to do video calling, and as a consequence, Skype is no longer a rage among users today.
If you need assistance with deleting your Skype account, you have come to the right place. We are about to share a step-by-step guide for deleting one's Skype account without much hassle. So let's begin.
Users can delete Skype accounts on my own by referring to the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your desktop and open the Skype application to initiate the changes.
- Log in to your Skype account and select your Skype name available at the top left corner of the page.
- Choose the settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Users need to choose the following option in another window: close your account.
- Enter your password to complete verification of your account. Hit the next option on the page.
- A checklist will pop up on the screen. Users need to select a reason for the deletion of the account.
- Click on Mark account for closure to complete the process.
Users need to wait for 60 days now to permanently delete their Skype account.
How to Delete a Skype for Business Account?
Users can permanently delete Skype accounts for a business account via sticking to the below-mentioned steps:
- Open office 365 to reach the office 365 admin portal.
- Select the active user's option from the page.
- Choose the user you wish to delete.
- Users need to hit the edit option available under product licenses.
- Select the license type and deselect Skype for business under the listed applications.
- Hit the apply change option to complete the process.
Users can reach out to Microsoft customer service for help and assistance with Skype deletion. Professionals are available on call, and one can communicate with them to receive optimum assistance as far as Skype deletion is concerned. Experts are available 365 days to address consumers' issues and problems. Use the hotline number to get support with Microsoft applications.