[Fixed] Instagram Error Something Went Wrong | Action Block Error 2022
One of the most common errors on Instagram that troubles the users is the infamous "Something went wrong." And true to its name, there can be variegated reasons behind it. If you've encountered the Instagram Error, Something Went Wrong, reading further might help.
Top Methods to Fix the Instagram error "Something Went Wrong"?
- Check the internet connection of your device. Ensure there is no hampering of the internet service like any metered connection to no internet connection.
- Turn off the internet connection on your device, or restart your router. You can also check if the Instagram servers face any issues through a google search.
- Try restarting your device.
- Go to the settings option on your phone and look for the Applications option. Search for Instagram. If this doesn't work, try clearing all the stored data and cache of Instagram.
- Try to log in to your account through a different device and see if it works there. This will let you know if it's something related to your account or the device itself causing the error.
- Check if your device has some pending system updates to be installed.
- The last measure would be to uninstall and re-install the Instagram application.
How To Contact Instagram Customer service & support?
Instagram doesn't provide live customer support as of date. You can refer to the self-help articles to resolve the Instagram Error Something Went Wrong or any other issue you might be facing. You can also refer to the Instagram help center for detailed information on your concern.
Though the "something went wrong" error can be troublesome, it usually comes up due to a lack of internet connectivity or software issues on your device and can be resolved quickly.