Why is my iiNet internet not working? | How to fix it?
How to fix iiNet Internet not working?
It is straightforward to fix the iiNet internet because you need to follow the simple and straightforward procedure mentioned below. So, if you’re thinking, “ Why is iiNet Internet not working?” Then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps, and your query is quickly going to be sorted out.
Steps to fix your iiNet Internet:
- Mention your address on “NBN Co's Network status and outages page”. In that way, you’ll come to know whether your connection and has got interrupted due to some planned maintenance work or not. In case you don’t know the direct link to the NBN network status page. Then you can even search “NBN Co's Network status and outages page” on any search engine. Tap on the top link, and you will be able to check your network status.
- Check your modem. You will need to check if the cable connections are not loose. Check the phone line socket, DSL port, LAN port, Power port, and even the button.
- Go through the Wifi connection throughout your home. Check if it is not loose in any part of the home.
- To check if the Wifi is working or not. Connect the device with the internet through the Ethernet cable, but make sure not with the Wifi.
- If Ethernet cable works, but not Wifi. Then it would mean that there is some issue with the wifi connection, but not with the overall internet connection.
- You would need to troubleshoot the Wifi. Then your issue will be resolved.
The above-mentioned steps will be much helpful or you can even get in touch with the customer care team for any further help. Your query will be sorted out without any delay. Your query will be quickly sorted out. Enjoy your iiNet internet service.