[Fixed]Optimum Wi-Fi not working | Fastest Way To Fix
Wi-Fi nowadays is very important. Optimum provides the best network, ensuring that you never have to stop or lag. However, there are times when your network stops working due to a bad network, improper setup, or other issues. You can fix them by setting up the Wi-Fi again. If you want to know how to fix Optimum Wi-Fi not working issues, here are some steps you can follow. But before that, ensure to have a good internet network.
Steps to fix Optimum Wi-Fi not working problem
- Firstly, unplug the router from the power supply.
- Plug it again and wait till you see a red light.
- Keep holding the power button for 15 seconds.
- Turn the modem and press the power button again till the router restarts.
- If you still don't see the green light, move the router to a different place and restart it.
You can reset the router and make it work again by following these easy steps. However, if you fail to fix the problem by the following steps, try to contact the manufacturer. You can also open the support page and find the answer to how to fix the Optimum Wi-Fi not working problem. Once you reconnect with the Wi-Fi, start surfing again without any disturbance.