TP-Link Archer AX11000 Working Issue? | Unstable Connection
TP-Link Archer AX11000 is one of the most preferred internet routers used globally. TP-Link Archer AX11000 provides the best possiblenetwork and delivers fast internet connectivity to its users. If you have a TP-Link Archer AX1100 modem router and lately you've started having some issues, and you feel the need to fix the problems instantly, you can take help from the following points. The points mentioned below will help you fix TP-link Archer AX11000 and use all its services user-friendly.
Steps to Fix TP-link Archer AX11000
You can fix your TP-Link Archer AX1100 with the help of following and going through all the below-listed points in a hassle-free manner;
- Locate and press the reset link that you can find at the back of your
- TP-Link Archer AX11000 modem.
- Release the reset button once all the lights start blinking.
- Once you do that, it will take some time to reconfigure your TP-Link router.
- Wait for the TP-Link Archer AX1100 to complete the configuration procedure.
- You'll notice that all the connected devices will disconnect from the internet services.
- Your router will get back to default status.
How to connect TP-link Archer AX11000?
If you've completed the reset procedure and now you wish to connect your devices to your TP-Link Archer AX11000, in that case, the following points will significantly help you;
- Open the IP profile on one of your devices.
- Visit the IP web link and enter the asked credentials.
- Enter the admin and password for your TP-Link Archer router, and you
- can access your router account after that.
- Locate and click on the 'Wireless Settings.
- You can then select either 2.4ghz or 5ghz.
- Change the password with good Uppercase, Lowercase, and Special characters.
- Do not forget to click on 'Save & Continue.
- It will successfully change the password.
- You can also change the name of your router and set it to a customized one.
- Once you go through all the changes, search for your Wi-Fi network
- with your device's help.
- You'll then be able to connect with your TP-Link Archer AX11000 instantly.
Therefore, the bottom line is that you can solve the TP-link Ancher AX11000 not working with the help of all the minutely detailed points listed above and use all the services provided by the TP-Link Archer device effectively.