How to Recall a Sent Email(Message) in Outlook
Outlook, which is the brand name of web-based email services, is gaining momentum day by day. It also provides various features to the users which assist them in recalling email. Many users are unaware of the detailed procedure, but it is necessary to carefully look out for the process. In the below-mentioned clear instructional guidelines, we get to see that how to “recall an email in Outlook.” Moreover, we get to consider the things elaborately.
The procedure of recalling the Email in Outlook:
It is a simple & Easily adaptable procedure customers can proceed with this easily, but they are only required to follow the pointers which we are providing below:
- Firstly the users are required to open Outlook & move to its” Sent Items” folder.
- After completing the first step, users must double click the sent message they want to recall. Now it gets opened in a separate window.
- Now, Go to the message tab and choose the Actions dropdown menu and click on the option of “Recall this message.”
- Now you have to select the options according to your news in the “Recall this message” column.
- After the fourth step gets completed, if you want to get notifications of the given results, Select the option of “Tell me if recall succeeds” or “Fails for each recipient.”
- Choose the option of “Send.”
- Finally, you get to receive the outlook confirmation message, and in the mail, it is clearly mentioned that the attempt gets succeeded or failed.
After reading out the detailed procedure of “recall an email in outlook,” if you are dealing with additional questions, you should get in touch with Outlook customer service. Live representatives remain 24 by seven available to solve the customer issues & provide specialized assistance.