(Guide) How do I reset my Cogeco WIFI?
How Do I Reset My Cogeco Wifi?
There are times when you may face some problems while using the Cogeco wifi service. Most of the time, it happens due to some technical error or server down. But in some cases, the issue gets fixed by doing a few simple steps. Among which resetting the wifi is the most reliable troubleshooting step. So, if you wonder how to reset Cogeco WiFi, you should go through the instructions explained below.
Steps to Reset Cogeco WiFi
- First and foremost, you are required to unplug the Cogeco WiFi modem from the power source.
- Once you unplug the modem, you should find the RESET or REBOOT hole at the back of the modem.
- Using a straightened paperclip or similar thing, you need to insert it in the hole and press the paperclip at least for 3 seconds.
- After that, you have to release the pin or paperclip.
- In this way, the modem starts to resynchronizing the network, and to do so, it may take up to 2 minutes.
- Once it is done, your reset process of Cogeco wifi gets completed.
With the completion of the above steps, you will be able to reset Cogeco WiFi without seeing any hassle. In case you find it troublesome, you can contact the technical experts to get help. The experts are available on a single phone call.