Save your Photos/Album To Google Drive - [Get Best Tips & Tricks]
To save the photos to your Google Account. Ensure that you have gone through the information mentioned below. You would first need to download the application of Google photos from Playstore. After downloading, make sure go through the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Playstore or the App Store.
- Now you need to search for Google Photos.
- Once the search is over, you need to open the link to the Gmail photos application.
- Download the application, and after that, it will get installed.
- Once installed, you need to allow the application to access your gallery. Once it has access to your phone, all the photos you’re going to click will be automatically transferred to Google Photos. How to Check my Photos are backed up or not?
How to Check my Photos are backed up or not?
- Check if your photos are backed or not.
- Log in to your account.
- Open the gallery section of your Gmail photos allocation.
- You’ll be able to find the images there which are backed.
- You only need to make sure to create a backup.
- The internet connection should be on.
- Only then will your Images get saved.
- Ensure to have a good internet speed because the google Photos backup takes a lot of space.
Connect with the agent of Google in case you would require technical assistance. Also you can call upon the official number of the customer support of Google. Once you have dialed their number, then in a short period, you’ll come across the IVR option. Now you only need to make sure that you have chosen the option of “Google photos.” After that, your problem will be resolved shortly. So, if you were having a doubt, “How To Save Photos in Google Account?” Then it is going to be quickly resolved by following the information given above regarding Google.