How to Stop Outlook From Downloading Images Automatically
How to prevent Outlook from automatically downloading pictures?
Unquestionably, Outlook is a spectacular online platform allowing all users to access and use it. However, sometimes, it automatically downloads images from the email messages. These files are sometimes too large to store on a device. Thus, you need to stop this automatic downloading issue to save your storage and use the device without any technical error through the following methods.
Stop automatic image download by Outlook on Windows
- Launch the official Outlook account login section and enter the necessary account sign-in credentials.
- On the resulting screen, select File>>choose Options to obtain several Outlook options.
- Select the Trust Center and move to its settings.
- From the dialogue box, choose the Automatic Download option to obtain the don’t download options.
- Select the option of Don’t download pictures automatically in the HTML email and stop this process.
- Alternatively, you can choose the checkbox saying Permit downloads from Websites in this security zone: Trusted Zone.
- In the end, you need to choose the OK button to apply the modified settings and close the dialogue box.
Stop automatic download of the pictures by Outlook on Mac
- Visit the primary page of your Outlook account by opening this software and log in through helpful information.
- From the top-left corner, you should choose the Outlook option to open a drop-down box.
- Now, select Preferences there and select Reading in the email section to move ahead.
- Next, you should go to the security section and select the Never option to stop downloading your Outlook account.
- However, you can also choose the In messages from my contacts option to download images from users in the contact address.
- To end this process successfully, you should close the reading preference section and use Outlook without any issue.