How Do I Transfer My Verizon Email to Gmail(Tips)
How to transfer my Verizon email to Gmail?
If you are looking to transfer Verizon email to Gmail, then it will be a better & good initiative that a user should take because Verizon email is no longer the part of AOL mail & it is better to get your emails from there to a better place now, if you want to know that how to transfer Verizon email to Gmail so that you easily get out of this problem.
Just follow these steps that will import Verizon email to Gmail with the manual process:
- First of all, you have to login Gmail account for your import targeted account
- Then, into Gmail, you have to go to the settings option
- Then there you will navigate to accounts & import & just click on import emails option
- After this, a pop-up window will appear on your screen, and here you have to enter your Verizon email address
- Then click on next, & then enter the password, IMAP, & port number
- Then, in your Verizon mail, you have to select the import emails option & click on the finish button
- Once you finish the above steps, Gmail will automatically start importing emails from your Verizon account.
So through these points, you can very easily import Verizon email into your Gmail account without facing any kind of issue.
However, if you need further information or want to know about the different methods for transfer Verizon email to Gmail, then you can take the help of the customer care support team that is the best source through which you get solutions that you require & the customer services are available 24/7 round the clock for instant solutions.