How Do I Turn My iPhone 13 off And Back on?
iPhone is undoubtedly one of the top brands for mobile phones. However, there can be a situation where you need to force restart or turn off your phone. You need to follow a specific guide to turn off your phone. For that, you can go through the direction which is provided below.
Steps to Force Turn off Your iPhone 13:
In case you have a question in your mind, "How to turn off iPhone 13 when frozen?" Then go along the steps below.
- It would help if you kept any volume buttons pressed and held.
- At the same time, keep the side button pressed.
- Now you need to drag the slider.
- You need to wait for 30 seconds.
- Now your iPhone will turn off.
Why Did My iPhone 13 Freeze And Not Turn off?
In case your iPhone 13 has frozen and is not turning off. Then, in that case, you need to ensure that you have followed the correct troubleshooting steps. The above troubleshooting steps might not be helpful in some cases. So, if you have a question in your mind, "How do I force my iPhone 13 to turn off?" Then you need to ensure that you have walked through the steps ahead.
- Press the volume up button and then release it.
- Now, in the same manner, press the down volume button and remove it.
- Now press the side button and then hold it.
- Soon, the Apple logo is going to appear on the screen.
- Once the logo appears, then release the side button.
What to Do if Your Phone is Frozen and You Can't Turn it off?
In case your phone has suddenly stopped working due to some tech issue. Then the most important thing is to turn it off and restart it.
- You must press and hold the volume up and power buttons.
- Make sure you keep both buttons held for at least thirty seconds.
- Now your phone is going to restart by itself.
- Once it is back on the home screen, you'll be able to use it usually.
How Do You Turn an iPhone on Without the Power Button?
If you cannot use the power button of your iPhone, you can go along with the details provided below.
- You need to click "Settings."
- Now make the selection of the "Accessibility" button.
- Click the button "Touch."
- Make the selection of the "Assistive touch button."
- Now click the "Switch to turn it on."
- Soon, your phone will restart.
Why is My Phone Not Responding to My Touch?
If your phone is not responding to your touch, you might need a tech expert to fix it. However, before approaching a professional, ensure you have tried restarting your phone. That is certainly going to fix a lot of your glitches.
How Do I Turn off my iPhone 13 Without Touching the Screen?
- Press and hold the power key and the volume button.
- Drag the slider.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Now your phone will restart.
So, if you doubted, "How to force restart iPhone 13?" Then walk through the straightforward tech solution provided above.