How to Fix “Microsoft Teams Status Code 4c7”? Teams Help
How to fix Microsoft teams error code 4c7
The Microsoft teams are being used by many organizations, schools, and institutions to work continuously in this pandemic. It has given a new meaning to the word meeting. Sometimes, you are not able to sign in to the app and this becomes problematic if you are having something important going on.
Methods to fix Microsoft teams error code 4c7
If you are trying to sign in from a corporate network, you may see the message “Modern authentication failed here, but you’ll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7”. In this article, we will focus on fixing Microsoft teams error code 4c7 with the simple steps below:
Method 1: Enabling forms authentication
- Open the local directory of your computer
- Go to the ADFS Microsoft Management Console
- Inside the left panel of the screen, you will find the Authentication Policies. Click on it
- Navigate your cursor to the Actions option in the toolbar
- Select Edit Global Primary Authentication from the menu on the right side
- Press the Intranet tab and select Forms Authentication
- To apply the settings, click on OK
By following this method, you will be able to fix the 4c7 issue. If the problem persists, you can go for method 2 given below.
Method 2: Turn on Microsoft teams
- Head to the Microsoft 365 Admin Portal and sign in to your account by using appropriate credentials
- Go to settings and check for Microsoft teams
- Activate it from there and hit the save button
This will help you to resolve the issue as Microsoft Teams is a part of Microsoft 365 Admin Portal and the company controls all its collaboration.
Hence it’s a good option to check if teams are accidentally disabled when you see the Microsoft teams error code 4c7. We hope that this article helps you to resolve your issue with this error code. If you still face some problems, you can check the Help section in the app. You can also contact the customer support of Microsoft where they can guide you with the steps of can directly help you to sign in from their system. You can change your password once you log in to Microsoft teams.